1. Use of Web site. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Thaiger Pharmaceutical's directors, employees, customers and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the Web site is subject to this Terms & Conditions Agreement. By accessing and using this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms & Conditions Agreement.
2. Content. Thaiger Pharmaceuticals will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Thaiger Pharmaceuticals disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Thaiger Pharmaceuticals nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, Including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Thaiger Pharmaceuticals, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all liability, damages, losses, costs, or expenses including attorneys' fees and expenses incurred in connection with any claim related to (a) your breach of any term, condition, representation, warranty, or covenant in this Agreement; or (b) the information you supply to Thaiger Pharmaceuticals or make available to any third party, including your registration data and the content of the web pages corresponding to the URLs you submit to Thaiger Pharmaceuticals. Also resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions.
4. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
5. Privacy. Thaiger Pharmaceuticals respects the privacy of its Web site users. We take privacy seriously. When you visit our website, our servers collect some technical information about you (web browser type, IP address) and also track which pages you visit on our site We may also provide the information collected about you if, in cases of fraud or other criminal activities, we are subpoenaed to do so by competent legal authorities.
6. Copyright & Trademarks. The entire content of this Site is fully protected under all applicable intellectual laws. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Thaiger Pharmaceuticals, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. All copyright rights is the text, Wages, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Thaiger Pharmaceutical Web Sites and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are ocaned by Thaiger Pharmaceuticals or its third-party licensors, to the full extent provided under the Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Thaiger Pharmaceuticals Web Sites for any purposes.
8. Void Where Prohibited. Thaiger Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
9. General. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Thaiger Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
10. Term and Termination. Thaiger Pharmaceuticals reserves the right a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or pad of the Web Sites, with or without notice.